There is no doubt that scarring in the body is a fly in the ointment. Laser scar removal surgery is a scar removal method that many people will choose. Stars often show off their beautiful legs with little Luyu’s back. Although it’s only a little glamorous on stage, there must be a lot of maintenance work off stage. In modern times, we ordinary people have higher requirements for beauty. Many people choose laser to remove scars. So what are the precautions before laser scar removal?
What precautions do you have before laser scar removal? Contraindications for laser scar removal:
- The hypertrophic scar and keloid in the active stage of hyperplasia should not be removed by laser.
- Scars with dysfunction should be treated surgically, and laser scar removal is not suitable.
- Some webbed scars should not be removed by laser.
- Laser scar removal is not suitable for patients with local infection focus, repeated onset of puberty or facial seat sore but not stable.
- Recently, they are receiving radiotherapy, corticosteroid injection and oral retinoic acid, and should be treated again at a certain interval.
- Abnormal liver and kidney function and obvious increase of blood glucose are not suitable for laser scar removal.
- Scar physique is not suitable for laser scar removal.
- Those with obvious pigment metabolism disorders, such as endocrine disorders, Addison’s disease, and advanced leukoplakia, should not undergo laser scar removal.
- People with mental disorders and unrealistic illusions about treatment should not undergo laser scar removal.
It is worth reminding that laser speckle removal is based on the theory of selective photothermal effect to concentrate laser energy on pigment particles, vaporize and break them directly, and then discharge them out of the body through lymphoid tissues without affecting the surrounding normal tissues. The most important care after laser beauty treatment is to use sunscreen. Do not expose yourself to the sun.